Get Smart and Apply!
November 19, 2009 § Leave a comment
Now is a great time to start setting your 2010 education goals! After all, there are many details to be ironed out before a professional person can make the commitment to return to University.
To name just a few considerations, one must figure out:
- How to navigate time constraints
- How to afford to earn an advanced degree
- How to select an advanced degree that is both relevant and that will increase marketability in this tough economy
The beauty of the MSGL program at USD is that it works with any schedule, there are lots of financing and financial aid options available, and it is a cutting edge degree that will improve your marketability and increase your earning potential.
Why? Well, for starters USD’s School of Business Administration has made Business Week’s top 30 list in both graduate and undergraduate education. “To have both our undergraduate and graduate programs ranked in the top 30 is an honor and testament to the high quality of our faculty teaching and research,” said David Pyke, dean of USD’s School of Business Administration.
Note the distinguishing features of the MSGL graduate degree program:
- Cohort-based program builds lifelong relationships
- Small class size ensures personal attention
- Accelerated program completed in only 16 months
- Weekend class sessions and significant online content allow for flexibility in completing coursework
If you are interested in our program or know someone who would make an idea MSGL student now is the time to Get Smart and Apply! Currently, MSGL is accepting applications for our next cohort that will begin online in December and on campus in January. For the entire month of November we are waiving the application fee for those applicants who are referred by alumni or current students. To learn more about this great opportunity contact:
John Ruzicka @ email@example.com or 619.260.4833